Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: San Francisco CA
Travel: Maximum 20%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Overtime eligible
McCune Audio/Video/Lighting, A Shepard AV Company, is currently seeking a Video Equipment Warehouse Coordinator to join the warehouse team in the South San Francisco office. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations in the video department at the South San Francisco warehouse.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assess needs and schedule equipment for all jobs
- Work with equipment coordinators in other offices to coordinate movement of video equipment between multiple offices
- Equipment maintenance tracking
- Work closely with all departments to ensure overall quality of service
- Prepare equipment orders for customers
- Unload trucks and process returns
- Maintain files related to shipping, receiving, maintenance, and equipment quality control
- Implement additional plans and procedures as directed by management
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, and computer input
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking and creating thinking skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 1+ years of experience working with payroll systems and rental management software
- High School Diploma or related experience in AV
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.