Reports to: Supervisor, Customer Service
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Travel: Minimum 30%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Overtime eligible
Shepard is seeking a Traveling Customer Service Representative to travel to trade show events and enter exhibitor lists, handle customer orders and inquiries, calculate material handling charges, sell Shepard Logistics, enter billing, and process all forms of payments. In-house duties include reception and administrative duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Respond to customer telephone calls and emails promptly and in a friendly and professional manner
- Contact customers regarding booth specifications, orders, and collections as needed
- Perform data entry including orders, material handling, and Shepard Logistics
- Provide computer reports for internal use
- Pack/unpack show site supplies, computers, printers, and other equipment; maintain organized inventory of job box
- Travel to show site nationwide as scheduled
- Perform show site service desk functions such as arrange and maintain a neat service desk, handle all show site orders, assist customers with questions or problems, ensure completion of all data entry prior to invoicing, audit data, perform accurate billing and timely invoicing, ensure collection of invoicing in accordance with current payment procedures, perform all outbound show site functions
- Calculate SLS shipping charges and prepare outbound shipping documents
- Complete all show closing functions both onsite and in-house
- Treat all customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP employee owner
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; possess good math skills
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to use standard office products including computer/laptop, copy machine, fax machine and to use 10-key calculator by touch
- Willingness to travel and work over-time as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.