Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Orlando, FL
Travel: Minimum 30%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Not overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Solicit new business through local/regional networking and pursuing leads that are headquartered out of or annually produced in the assigned region
- Work in conjunction with the manager to fine-tune skills in the following areas:
- Technical sale
- Onsite execution
- RFP response
- GAP Selling
- Target revenue models of less than $250,000
- Research, develop, and book new, profitable business
- Research and develop a proposal based on the client’s needs
- Deliver a professional proposal that reflects well on Shepard
- Keep up to date on all reporting and benchmark requirements
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in operating standard office equipment and software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Relevant experience may be substituted for formal education.
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.