Reports to: Graphics Production Supervisor
Location: Indianapolis, ID
Travel: Maximum 0-5%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Part-time, Overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Print on substrates using large format printer or smaller printer
- Learning and operating the fabric printer
- Learning and operating the CNC Router to cut graphics per design
- Learn/train/operate an IMPULSA 1 Needle Alder Durkopp with added conveyor belt and pre-installed beading, single needle
- Cutting, packaging, and manifesting graphics
- Properly load graphics on A-Frames for show site transportation
- Follow Shepard company policy, best practices and standard operating procedures
- Hemming and beading fabric prints
- Utilizing the sewing machine for fabric prints
- Sewing pockets on fabric prints with an assortment of attachments
- Placing beading on perimeter of fabric prints by way of the sewing machine
- Maintain, neat, clean, organizes and safe work areas and warehouse
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- Preferred sewing experience, including costume or uniform making
- Experience with the production of graphics a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.