Reports to: In-House Operations Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Travel: Less than 10%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Part-time, Overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
Shepard is seeking a Part-Time Warehouse Associate to perform skilled and unskilled labor in warehouse and on site, as needed. The associate may be assigned to work in Warehouse, Shop, or Carpet Depot and will perform related duties for those departments.
- Load and unload equipment
- Build booths and trade show products; cut carpet
- Clean, repair and store inventory
- Install booths and carpet on site
- Follow Shepard policies, procedures and best practices
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working order
- Maintain clean, safe work area and follow safety rules
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- At least 1 year of experience in warehouse or shop operations
- Experience operating power equipment and tools, including forklifts
- Good oral and written communications skills; good math skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have valid driver’s license
Frequent sitting, standing, walking, typing, grasping and repetitive hand motion. Occasional climbing, balancing, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, reaching, twisting as well as carrying/pushing/pulling & lifting of up to 25 lbs.
***Shepard is a drug free work place*** and requires pre-employment drug testing, background check screenings and Motor Vehicle Driving reports (MVR’s particularly for those positions requiring any amount of travel as part of the job needs).
Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other. Our full time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.