Reports to: General Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Maximum 0-5%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Part-time, Overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Compiles labor and cost data; assists in financial reporting
- Generates operations reports
- Codes invoices
- Coordinates associate badges
- Supports managers in payroll process
- Assists in operations planning and coordination
- Supervises maintenance and housekeeping of branch, including maintenance of office equipment
- Organizes morale and training events, including holiday parties and Good News Fridays
- Treats all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP employee owner
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attentive to detail and ability to organize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of office machines including computer/laptop, copy machine, fax machine and 10-key calculator by touch
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft software, including Outlook and Word, and internet and software skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
- At least 1 years of recent administrative experience in a high-volume business environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.