Reports to: Logistics Supervisor
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: No travel required.
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Part-time, Overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Track and trace shipments from pickup through point of delivery
- Process and create accounting reports for A/R purposes
- Keen eye for detail in recognizing issues that may occur in transit
- High Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, and Excel
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrate Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Must be available a maximum 29 hours/week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience using web-based shipping vendor websites
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- College degree preferred but can be substituted for relevant work experience
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.