Reports to: Director, Information Technology
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Maximum 0-5%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Part-time, Overtime eligible
Shepard is seeking a Part-Time IT Help Desk Associate to work with our Information Technology department staff to identify, research, and resolve technical problems for end users. The position will respond to end user request submitted by email, phone, and in-person, as well as document, track and monitor the problem in a ticketing system to ensure timely resolution. The position also assists with new computer and other hardware setup and repairs. May assist with other technology projects as deemed necessary. Work hours will be from 4pm-8pm EST.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide technical support to end users and troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Provide support for all computer and office equipment to include local printers/copiers, mobile devices, and other peripheral devices
- Receive, process, and track all reported issues in the ticketing system
- Escalate reported issues to IT Director as needed
- Coordinate with outside IT vendors as needed for additional support
- Setup of new computers and mobile devices to include installing required applications
- Assist with computer repairs
- Assist IT department with projects and tasks as needed
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- College degree, 1+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of both
- Technical knowledge of Windows operating system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research into IT issues and products as required
- Knowledgeable about various types of office equipment
- Some lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.