Reports to: National Account Executives Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Maximum 10%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Part-time, Not overtime eligible
Shepard Exposition Services is seeking two Account Services Representatives. The ASR will be located in either the Las Vegas or Phoenix branch. This position is an entry-level opportunity for those interested in exploring the trade show industry. Representatives will be responsible for offering support to the Account Executive team and assisting with the coordination of event production.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in the preparation and ordering of floor plans for exhibitions
- Assist in the preparation, communication, and coordination with facilities in which events are produced
- Order graphic and structural designs through production software as directed by account team
- Preparation of information for the ordering of exhibitor service manuals
- Assist in creating and updating essential production forms such as COIs, check requests, and fact sheets
- Assist in the preparation of an invoice to be given to the clients on site; ensure all items have been properly billed to the client per the contract
- Analytics of production report for missing information and contact of production team for awareness and updates
- Provide customer support and assistance when Account Executive team is out of the office
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as organizational skills
- Excellent responsiveness and ability to balance multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree or recently graduated; hospitality major or experience a plus
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.