Reports to: General Manager
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Travel: Maximum 20-50%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Overtime eligible
Shepard is seeking an Operations Coordinator to work with operations in many different facets of production including: coordinating and/or playing a role in the planning and production of exhibitor hanging signs, material handling operations, and system and deco operations. This position will communicate with external and internal customers coordinating schedules, labor calls, and gathering information from all parties to create a production plan.
Essential Job Duties:
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with internal and external customers through regular communication via phone and email
- Liaise between customers and associates to ensure a smooth transfer of information
- Create spreadsheets and production plans using information gathered from communications with customers and associates
- Communicate with vendors and facility partners about schedules and needs
- Attend planning and budget meetings
- Assist operations and material handling teams with paperwork preparation
- Manage paperwork and customer communication onsite for the Hanging Signs or Material Handling departments
- Capture customer signatures and correctly complete forms and labor tickets
- Assist the onsite operations and material handling teams with coordination and communication
- Assist customer service with inputting paperwork as needed
- Follow Shepard’s policies, procedures and best practices
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working order
- Maintain clean, safe work area and follow safety rules
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse or shop operations required
- Experience operating power equipment and tools
- Good oral and written communications skills; good math skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.