Reports to: General Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Travel: Minimum 40-60%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Organize operational spreadsheets
- Support the operations teams in the supervision and production of tradeshows
- Ensure all post-show paperwork is processed in a correct and timely manner
- Assist in the supervision of freight, deco, carpet, & versa operations
- Place union labor calls; schedule and supervise union labor
- Maintain knowledge of union contracts, rules, and labor rates
- Meet planning and production deadlines
- Enforce safety rules and company best practices
- Follow all payroll procedures and submit payroll on time and accurately
- Ensure time cards coded correctly for accurate job cost reporting
- Control labor expenses and minimize overtime
- If in possession of trucking license, driving company vehicles as needed
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- At least 2 years of experience working on-site at show floor for a trade show general contractor; supervisory experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Multi-lingual a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.