Reports to: Vice President, Sales
Location: Anaheim CA
Travel: Minimum 30%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Not overtime eligible
McCune Audio/Video/Lighting, a Shepard AV Company is seeking a National Sales Manager to solicit and manage accounts comprised of tradeshows, corporate events, and meetings that have general sessions, educational sessions, digital branding, and convention AV rental needs. The National Sales Manager will be responsible for day-to-day sales engagement of new business acquisition and booking audio-visual business on a nationwide scale, as well as growing booked, existing business on an annual basis.
Essential Job Duties:
- Solicit new business through networking and pursuing leads
- Research, develop, and book new, profitable business
- Research and develop proposals based on the clients’ needs
- Deliver professional proposals
- Keep up to date on all reporting and benchmark requirements
- Keep customer collaboration at a high level for quality of services determined to be rendered
- Develop relationships with partners and maintain business by being vested in their business operations
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
- Responsible for all the pre-production planning of shows and post-show invoicing
- Input all show needs in the Order Entry System
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- 3-5 years of experience in audio visual solutions or IT services, preferably in the event and hospitality industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; relevant experience may be substituted for formal education
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.