Reports to: Vice President, Operations
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Maximum 40%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Not overtime eligible
Shepard is seeking a National Operations Systems Director to manage inventory, projects, purchases, transportation and standard operating procedures of Shepard’s Octanorm and system products. Assist in-house and on-site supervisors with training and oversite to improve efficiencies and planning for improvement of product and labor cost.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage inventory of Octanorm and all company system projects and product
- Work with system supervisors to maintain efficient and effective inventory and tracking system for accurate assessment of inventory transportation and needs
- Monitor projects in Shepard’s OLP to ensure branches have proper support and proper inventory for upcoming workloads
- Monitor and track Shepard’s OLP to ensure that system supervisors are properly documenting projects packaged in OLP
- Purchase new system and products in relation to the systems department companywide to fill needed inventory; use proper PO system to track invoicing
- Schedule and monitor transportation of all system products traveling from branch to branch for events and inventory
- Help create, maintain and execute standard operating procedures for in-house system supervisors; maintain and audit system supervisors to ensure SOP’s are being executed
- Help create and assist with training and oversite of in-house system supervisors and the system department companywide
- Research and test new industry products company to market for possible integration into company inventory for growth and cost efficiencies
- Ensure best practices, quality control, SOP’s and company safety guidelines are being followed in all system departments in each branch
- Travel to events as Senior System Supervisor and Operations Team Leader as needed per schedule of events
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- At least 1 year of experience in warehouse or shop operations
- Experience operating power equipment and tools, including forklifts
- Good oral and written communications skills; good math skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.