Reports to: Solutions Architect, IT
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Maximum 0-5%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Not overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Developing user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries to be used in multiple web applications
- Optimizing components for maximum performance for web-capable devices and browsers
- Produce high quality work per specifications provided in our Agile process with great attention to detail
- Communicate and collaborate with our team daily
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A motivated self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Highly detail oriented and works well independently as well as in team collaboration
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid work experience creating client side component-based solutions
- Deep knowledge to create standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile compatible, performance optimized front-end code
- 3+ years of experience interfacing with Rest API’s, JSON, XML
- 3+ years of experience building complex web applications
- 1+ years of experience developing single page applications
- 1+ years of current experience with React and Redux. Will consider past experience in Angular, Backbone, Knockout, Ember, or Vue
- 1+ years of experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with Git version control
- Design skills are considered a huge plus.
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.