Reports to: Floor Plan Manager
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Travel: Maximum 0-5%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Confer with sales staff, account executives, and clients to provide needed layouts and changes to the floorplans
- Manage workload and meet deadlines per company standard for all floor plans
- Provide solutions for internal and external clients based off show needs, facility requirements, and client input
- Provide floor plans to the fire marshal at dedicated times to ensure that the plans are to code
- Work with external vendors to seamlessly integrate plans from a2z, Map Your Show, and other similar providers
- Perform other duties as assigned and deemed necessary under the direction of the Floor Plan Manager
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Client interfacing/management skills, both verbal and written
- Organization and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD; knowledge of ExpoCAD Contractor is a plus
- Understanding of space usage and requirements
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Completion of a formal drafting program
- More than one (1) year of experience in a closely related field
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner making daily decisions to benefit the client and the company
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.