Reports to: Vice President, Exhibit Solutions and Services
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Local travel only
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Not overtime eligible
Shepard Exposition Services is seeking an Exhibits Account Manager to ensure all standard custom rental orders are executed with ease and effectiveness within our existing automated system. This position will have one foot in sales as they upsell when possible, educate, and assist with exhibitor inquiries and requests; their other foot will be firmly planted in Blue Diamond Customer Service, ensuring all the needed details for operations fulfillment and onsite execution is complete.
Essential Job Duties:
- Handles all inbound orders placed for standard exhibit rentals via fax, online portal, or phone inquiry; this includes providing details for needed graphic requirements, setting up FTP site for file download, placing graphics into OLP, proofing out, and getting client approval
- Using existing policies and procedures, sets up and saves data in client files on Q drive for AEs to create necessary onsite information
- Places service orders based on client requests; this may include electric, AV, etc.
- Ensures all payment is handled prior to onsite execution of the event
- Maintains a current and thorough knowledge of the basic processes for exhibits and provides support and direction to exhibitors as needed
- Communicates clearly with both internal and external clients to ensure a positive exhibit experience
- Handles show-specific custom exhibit projects as needed, including identifying standard offerings in the exhibit manual prior to the kit being published
- Participates in pre-events and other meetings as needed for the successful execution of exhibit projects
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of trade show industry experience; experience in either custom exhibits or system rental is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi task on multiple projects/shows
- Proficient in operating standard office equipment and computer systems, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Core values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.