Reports to: Regional Director of Customer Service
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Travel: 20% minimum
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Not overtime eligible
Shepard Exposition Services is seeking a Customer Service Supervisor in the Las Vegas Branch to supervise full-time and part-time customer service representatives while controlling labor and travel costs and to provide adequate customer service coverage for events or branch needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Hire and schedule CSRs; oversee the day to day CSR functions; meet with the Director weekly to review CSR workload and schedule; control labor use and costs
- Conduct weekly CSR department meetings to discuss show events and resolve issues
- Train associates on company policies, procedures and best practices; assist Director in Expert and Concierge training; responsible for implementing and improving operational policies
- Follow all payroll procedures and submit payroll timely and accurately
- Document CSR performance and communicate to Director
- Promote and maintain a positive work environment with high morale; maintain a neat, safe work environment both in house and at show site
- Coordinate ordering CSR supplies; oversee job box distribution
- Ensure CSR department is represented at all pre-events
- Participate in branch weekly Monday huddle
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the CSR department has all pertinent show information (i.e. dates/times)
- Develop and implement procedures governing customer correspondence including handling customer complaints
- Work as on-site CSR when required
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- At least 5 years of customer service experience including supervision
- At least 3 years of experience in operations of a trade show general contractor
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; possess good math skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to use standard office products including computer/laptop, copy machine, fax machine and to use 10-key calculator by touch
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP employee owner
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.