Reports to: Vice President, Client Services
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Maximum 5%
Salary range: Negotiable based on education and experience
Status: Full-time, Overtime eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain and manage kit prep status report
- Create exhibitor service catalogs as ordered per show
- Produce sample catalogs in conjunction with the ESG
- Procure the necessary forms for catalog assembly
- Create new custom forms as needed
- Maintain the Shepard Standard Kit Template
- Convert pdf catalogs to online catalogs
- Treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirited, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
- Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP owner
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Frequent periods of sitting, standing and walking. Periodic bending & stooping, kneeling, squatting and crouching, crawling, reaching, twisting and carrying, pushing, pulling and lifting weight amounts of 25 lbs. or less. Regular and frequent, repetitive hand motion and grasping.
***Shepard Exposition Services is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE and requires pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy a wide array of benefits including Health, 401k, ESOP, Supplementary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Corporate discounts and more. Shepard is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers excellent pay and benefits. Our company core values and passionate culture set us apart in our industry in the positive way we treat our customers and each other.
Click the “apply” button to be redirected to The Shepard Expositions job application portal. No phone calls, emails or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies:
Shepard Exposition Services does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Shepard Exposition Services is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.