The demand for high-value sponsorship opportunities has never been so great. Many marketers are looking for more than promotion – they want event sponsorship ideas that deliver real ROI. That return is measured on the quality and quantity of engagements they have with qualified attendees both inside and outside of the their booth property.
While many sponsors are satisfied with awareness-generating (passive) tactics, organizers need to be armed with creative sponsorships that generate engagement for those sponsors looking for something more.
According to CEIR, about 85% of a trade show’s revenue comes from booth sales with the other 15% coming from sponsorship and advertising. That spells opportunity for those organizers who shift their thinking from selling sponsorships to selling engagements, An enhanced set of engagement-based options can do wonders for generating new revenue.
The following lists will provide you with some starter ideas for engagement-based sponsorship opportunities along with some fresh “passive” ideas.